This simple salad is a staple at our house whenever we have leftover bacon. I will say that there is rarely an occasion when we have leftover bacon but it does happen. I also love to make it for potlucks and when we are having dinner guests. It looks beautiful, tastes great, and everyone loves it.
Recipe: Spinach, Bacon and Apple Salad
- 6-8 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1 large apple, sliced thinly
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Place washed spinach in a serving bowl.
- Top with apples and bacon.
- Toss with a vinaigrette that is equal parts balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Serve to happy bacon loving people.
Diet (other): Gluten free, Dairy free, Egg free, Paleo, Whole 30
Microformatting by hRecipe.