Recipe: Panang Curry
- 2-4 cups thinly sliced meat, chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, or any other meat of your choice
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1/2 to 1-1/2 Tbsp Panang curry paste (I used red curry paste as it was easier to find)
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced, any color
- Any other vegetables of choice, mushrooms, carrots, etc.
- Some water (to thin out if needed)
- Heat skillet or wok to high heat. Stir fry meat and veggies until crisp-tender. Remove from pan. (This step can be skipped and all can just be added and cooked when instructions say re-add)
- Bring to a boil, coconut milk, curry paste, sugar, and fish sauce together in the pan.
- Then re-add your meat and veggies. Simmer an additional 10 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.
- If you find the curry has boiled down to much, just add some water to thin it out.
- Serve over rice.
Diet (other): Gluten free, Dairy free, Egg, free
Microformatting by hRecipe.