Recipe: Nut Butter Balls
- 1 cup natural peanut or almond butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 2-1/2 – 3 cups gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup nuts or seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, or any combination of other nuts)
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (try raisins or cranberries)
- 1/2 shredded unsweetened coconut (optional)
- 1 cup non-dairy chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix nut butter and honey together well in a medium sized bowl.
- Stir in flax seed.
- Next gradually stir in oats until the consistency is no longer too sticky.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir well. Roll into small balls and refrigerate.
- Keep in fridge or freezer to help maintain shape.
Microformatting by hRecipe.